Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Met Gala 2016

Hey, guys, it's me!
Today I'm gonna write about something really exciting- last night was Met Gala 2016!- And for me it wasn't just an ordinary Met Gala event, because Taylor had a Honorary Chair, making her the only artist next to Beyonce to have one.  So, before I say anything about this years look, first, I wanna show you all Taylor's Met Gala looks trough the years:


So, Taylor looked amazing every single year. She did an interview somewhere in 2015 and said that her favorite dress she's ever wore was 2014 Met Gala dress, but I have to say that I really like her 2011 look =) So, every single year you have a them what to wear like, and here are the one's that TS attempted to:
2008 - Superheroes:Fashion and Fantasy
2010 - American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity
2011 - Alexander McQueen : Savage Beauty
2013 - Punk : Chaos to Couture
2014 - Charles James : Beyond Fashion
2016 - Manus x Machina: Fashion in Age of Technology


So, Taylor looked amazing this year. I was surprised when I saw her, because I was expecting a long dress as she's usually wearing, but I love the way she's changing her style and doing new things, I love her hair color, her dark lip-stick and everything about her outfit. And also, my favorite last night picture is seeing her with Beyonce:


So, that's all of the post, gonna write to ya soooonnn -.^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment